A BIG giveaway by 2Backpackers.com! Aracely and I recently visited San Antonio in celebration of the 175th anniversary of The Alamo. Our first visit of the city was a whirlwind tour of the hottest things San Antonio has to offer. You can experience some of what we saw in our San Antonio in Pictures article. Now, one of our fans will be able to do the same… for free!
This travel giveaway has ended. Thank you for participating.
Join San Antonio in Honoring the 175th Anniversary of The Alamo Battle
The prize includes (ARV: $1,800):
- $500 Visa Gift Card for use towards airfare
- HOTEL VOUCHER for 2 nights at The Emily Morgan Hotel
- DINNER for 2 at the La Gloria Ice House and Liberty Bar
- ACTIVITY VOUCHER for use at the Blue Star Bike Shop – 6 hour bike rental
- ACTIVITY VOUCHER cooking class for 2 at the Culinary Institute of America
- FREE PASSES to SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Witte Museum, Buckhorn Museum, Alamo Audio Tour, Alamo at the IMAX, City Sightseeing bus*All vouchers will expire by the end of the year at the earliest
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements. You receive only one entry, so please don’t tweet more than once a day.
- Follow @2Backpackers on Twitter
- Simply Tweet
- “Enter to win a trip to San Antonio Texas #VisitSA. Just follow @2Backpackers and retweet. Details http://su.pr/28R8rj #Alamo175”
- or Click to tweet
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item.
- Leave a comment on San Antonio in Pictures describing your favorite photo, but be sure to include #VisitSA in your comment to receive credit.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (either by RSS Reader or Email). Leave a comment below telling me you did.
- If you have a blog, write about any article you enjoyed on 2 Backpackers, or write about a place you hope to visit, and link back to one of our articles on 2backpackers.com. Leave a comment below telling me you did so and show me the link where I can find it.
Thanks to the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau for sponsoring this giveaway.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org using the Random Sequence Generator. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends at midnight ET Friday, March 25, 2011. All vouchers will expire by the end of the year 2011, at the earliest.
Duplicate comments and Anonymous comments will be discarded. You must include your email with your comment in order for us to be able to contact you. Please make sure that the email address in your comment form is valid (email addresses are never public). Winners must claim their prize within three business days after the date of notification of such prize. A Sweepstakes winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified three business days will be considered such Sweepstakes winner’s forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. We will disqualify any entries that we believe are generated by scripts and other automated technology.